Change is an undeniable force that impacts everything. Nothing in the physical world, either on Earth or in the Universe itself, is able to resist change and ultimate decay. Supernovas, for exampl ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
At North Loop Chiropractic, we treat a variety of conditions in a conservative manner. On your first visit, you will receive a thorough history and physical exam. Dr Haynes will explain his findings, answer any questions, and discuss your individualized treatment plan. There is a never a generalized, "one-size-fits-all" approach to treatment here at NLC.
If you are wondering if we treat a certain condition, or if we offer a particular service, please refer to the "Conditioned Treated" or "Services Offered" pages. If you don't see the particular condition or service that you are looking for, please give us a call and we would be happy to discuss your options in greater detail.
• Chiropractic Manipulative Therapy (Adjustments)
• Rehabilitation / Physical Therapy
• Active and passive stretching with both in office and home protocols
• Flexion and Distraction Therapy
• Spinal Decompression Therapy
• Intersegmental Traction
• Ergonomic education / coaching
• Ultrasound / Electric Muscle Stimulation / Inteferential Current
• Custom Made Foot Orthotics
• Myofascial release / deep tissue therapy
• Trigger point therapy
• Nutritional Counseling
• Massage (deep tissue, therapeutic massage)
• Massage, deep tissue